New York Salvage Certificates

A New York 907A Form is a certificate issued by the insurance company instead of a Salvage Title. If a Massachusetts resident or licensed dealer purchases a vehicle that has a New York Salvage Certificate (907A Form), he/she must apply for a Massachusetts Salvage Title prior to selling the vehicle or bringing the vehicle for a salvage inspection.