Change of Visa Class and Pending Status

If a customer has a visa classification listed as not acceptable or he/she has an expired but acceptable visa, he/she may be eligible for a permit/license/ID card if a change of status to his/her visa or out-of-state residence has been submitted to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. The customer must provide the following:

1.  Social Security number

2.  I-797 (Notice of Receipt)

3.  Employment Authorization Card (may also be used as proof of date of birth or signature)

4.  Proof of residence

5.  Proof of date of birth

6.  Proof of signature