Visa Validity

If a customer has a Social Security Card with “valid for work only with Immigration and Naturalization Service /Department of Homeland Security (INS/DHS) authorization” or “valid for work only with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) authorization,” he/she is not required to provide proof of visa status and/or an Employment Authorization Card.